Residents may remember the recent ‘firework display’ at Judith’s Field when rockets were fired late at night. You will be pleased to note that the Police have requested CCTV footage of the incident which we were delighted to promptly provide. Hopefully the three ‘suspects’ in question will be getting paid a visit very soon.Read More
The Communications Team at Cambridgeshire County Council / Peterborough City Council are asking local Councils to encourage their residents to carry out twice-weekly rapid Covid testing. Please see details below: The move is an important step forward to meet the aims of the national roadmap, allowing everyone to move safely out of lockdown. Twice-weekly rapid…Read More
The Great Ouse Valley Trust is delighted to report that its work to replace all of the information boards along the Ouse Valley Way long-distance footpath through Cambridgeshire is now completed. This means the sixth one at St Mary the Virgin Church now displays the new design and fresh content shown here. We hope…Read More
We are pleased to announce that the Nursery will be reopening on Thursday 1 April 2021 and will be open on Good Friday and Easter Saturday too. The Nursery may have been closed to the public but lots of hard work has been going on behind the scenes. Come and have a look for yourself! …Read More
Please see the notices below for the forthcoming Elections on Thursday 6 May 2021: CAMBRIDGESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL HUNTINGDONSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL TOWN AND PARISH COMBINED AUTHORITY MAYORAL Police and Crime Commissioner Notice of Election 6 May 2021 NOTICE OF REFERENDUM – BUCKDEN NOTICE OF REFERENDUM – BURYRead More
Highways England have posted a news release which can be found here – https://highwaysengland.co.uk/our-work/a14-cambridge-to-huntingdon/news-archive/positive-environmental-impact/ – The post shows the predicted positive impacts of the A14 scheme on local wildlife habitat.Read More
- CORONOVIRUS (COVID-19) KEY ADVICE WEBSITE
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA
- VACANCY: TOWN WARDEN
- NOTICE OF VACANCY: TOWN COUNCILLOR
- RAPID COVID TESTING
- NEW OUSE VALLEY WAY INFORMATION PANEL FOR GODMANCHESTER!
- SPRING INTO THE NURSERY!
- NOTICE OF ELECTIONS – THURSDAY 6 MAY 2021
- BATS, BIRDS AND BUGS!
- ARE YOU USING COUNCIL LAND?
- GUIDE TO COMPLETING THE CENSUS 2021
- ROAD MARKING RENEWALS: A14 EASTBOUND J18-20
- HIGHWAYS ROADWORKS BULLETIN
- FAREWELL CAPTAIN TOM
- OUR NEWS: READ ALL ABOUT IT!
- GODMANCHESTER YOUTH COUNCIL NEEDS YOU!
- URGENT REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEER SUPPORT
- MOST PEOPLE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE ARE STAYING HOME – ARE YOU?
- CAMBRIDGESIRE HOME ENERGY SUPPORT SERVICE – VOLUNTEERS WANTED
- SKYWORLD – HAVE YOUR SAY